- rwlcomAsked on November 07, 2014 at 08:35 AM
- BenAnswered on November 07, 2014 at 09:33 AM
I can only presume that you mean that the signature is missing in one of your submissions? Is that correct?
If so can you please tell us the submission ID and jotform ID and we will take a look at it.
- rwlcomAnswered on November 07, 2014 at 09:41 AMNo, I’m sorry, I can’t see a signature box to drop into my form.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 07, 2014 at 09:59 AM
If I understand your question correctly, you want to add a signature box in your form but you cannot find it. Is that correct?
Please be noted that signature box fields are under widget sections. You can search and add the desired signature widget in your form. Please click on the following URL to make a search of signature widgets: http://widgets.jotform.com/search/signature
You may also like to check the following screenshot as well:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- rwlcomAnswered on November 07, 2014 at 10:11 AMGot it. Thanks!
- BenAnswered on November 07, 2014 at 10:22 AM
In my colleagues name you are welcome.
Do let us know if you have any further questions and we would be happy to help.