- thenbmanAsked on November 07, 2014 at 02:17 PM
I've been trying to enter the form competition for a bit of fun, however as I usually do when using jotform, I run into problems as regards using the tools to make them responsive.
Jotform works perfectly fine on desktop, but hopeless on mobile phones. Even though in preview it looks to work in practice it doesn't once you look on the devices (I use Sony Android).
I looked at the questions section and it has been raised before this question and the answer was to use embed with an iframe, I've done that and still it doesn't make any difference, is there a way round this??
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 07, 2014 at 03:37 PM
I checked your jotform http://www.jotformeu.com/form/43104944335350 on the website and I can see it not being responsive
unlike when you just use the direct URL http://www.jotformeu.com/form/43104944335350 whick is responsive
Can you also try this process
1. Add the Mobile Responsive Widget into your jotform
2. Re-embed the form to the website using the default embed script
After doing this process, check the form on the website using your Android browser.
Inform us if this did not make any difference or if issue persist.
- thenbmanAnswered on November 07, 2014 at 06:11 PMHi Jonathan,Thank you for your quick response. Yeah I've just used the direct URL, widgets remind me too much of CMS stuff ;)
- BenAnswered on November 07, 2014 at 06:13 PM
In my colleagues name you are welcome.
Do let us know if you have any further questions and we will be happy to help.