- cleanoutexpressAsked on November 07, 2014 at 02:18 PM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 07, 2014 at 03:29 PM
You can change your credit card information from the Billing section of your account page. Please follow the steps below :
1. Login into your JotForm account
2. Click on the User icon on right-top corner and click on Account
3. Click on Billing from the left side menu items
4. Click on Payment Method
5. Now, click on Change Credit Card to enter your new credit card information.
Hope this information helps. Please get back to us if you need further assistance.
- JackAnswered on October 30, 2015 at 09:55 AM
This process does NOT work if account has expired. I've attempted several methods to change my payament method, but cannot make it happen. Someone hacked my previous debit card info forcing me to cancel that card and get a new one from my bank. As soon as I received the email notice about payment rejected (minutes ago) I've been trying to fix it.
There is no contact information for Billing. In fact, there is no contact information for anyone at jotform, including the CEO. So how is one supposed to address billing problems using your 24/7 support?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 30, 2015 at 01:43 PM
We can help you with billing issues right here. I will split your request off to a thread of its own so that we may address it properly. I will follow up here in this thread in a moment: