- BenAnswered on November 07, 2014 at 06:08 PM
Do let us know the form ID of the form you are working on and we would be glad to find it for you (in case it is in guest account) and move it to your account.
If you do log in, the jotform should be transferred to your account automatically, but as mentioned, we can find it for you and transfer it to your account if you have any details on it such as ID, URL, or form embed code.
- IslandParadiseAnswered on November 07, 2014 at 06:41 PMOk. Thanks for the prompt replies and addressing my issues thoroughly.
Here’s the url for the most recent template I just created: https://secure.jotform.us/form/43105158845152
- CharlieAnswered on November 07, 2014 at 07:38 PM
Upon checking your account. I see that your form "Online Booking Form" with a form ID 43105158845152, is saved in your account username IslandParadise. If you are still hesitant that you might lose your current progress on the form, you can open a different web browser then logged in there to check your form.
We'll wait for your response. Let us know if you have any concerns regarding this.
- IslandParadiseAnswered on November 09, 2014 at 02:41 PMipvllc_new_header2png
Thank you. I see it in my original account which I can log in now.
Thank you again.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 09, 2014 at 11:29 PM
On behalf of my colleagues, you are welcome.
I am glad to know that you are able to see the form in your account.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.