- premierdepogrlAsked on November 07, 2014 at 10:18 PM
In e-mail alerts I use the pdf link. Is there any way to have the pdf link match the entries on the form EXACTLY???
I am getting lots and lots of blank lines/pages on my pdf link and was hopeful I could stop that from happening...
Please help!!! TIA!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 08, 2014 at 12:37 AM
If you don't want to include empty fields in the PDF output of a submission, all you need to do is to check "Auto Hide Empty Fields" in the form submissions page settings.
1. Access your form submissions page:
2. In the form submissions page, click "Settings" and check the hide empty fields option:
You will only do this once and it will be applied to all new submissions. Please get back to us if you need further assistance.
- premierdepogrlAnswered on November 08, 2014 at 01:31 AMHi!
I'm looking to have the pdf automatically hide the blanks on the form
submissions, not to have to do it for each and every one of the submissions
Is that possible? Please advise, and TIA!
- BenAnswered on November 08, 2014 at 03:44 AM
If you follow the steps given by my colleague above you will set it for all submissions, not just for one.
Please follow my colleagues Welvin instructions and make a test submission and you should see the difference.
- premierdepogrlAnswered on November 08, 2014 at 06:11 PMI followed the instructions and it didn't work. Please explain how to set
it for ALL and where do I confirm it? There's no "okay" or "save" button
- BenAnswered on November 09, 2014 at 03:22 AM
There is actually no save button. Once you make changes on any of the options on the right, they should stick from that point on.
I have made the change this time for you so please let us know if it now works properly for you or not.
Now I did what my colleague mentioned. I went to submissions (How to view Submissions ) and then clicked on the little gear icon and set the option to hide empty fields to checked.
- premierdepogrlAnswered on November 09, 2014 at 05:01 AMBen,
Thanks so much!!!!
- BenAnswered on November 09, 2014 at 06:08 AM
You are welcome.
I am glad that it works just the way you wanted :)
Do let us know if you have any further questions.