- YESTexasAsked on September 22, 2011 at 11:28 AM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 22, 2011 at 09:12 PM
Can you try removing the integration and then putting it back again to the form? Can you also please check if you still have storage space in your Dropbox account?
Here are also some points to ponder on your Dropbox settings:
1. Are you using at least the 1.1.35 Dropbox application version? I've heard issues from Dropbox last year that Dropbox users were receiving files with 0kb using that application.
How to check: simply point your mouse cursor on the Dropbox app icon at the task bar
2. On the same icon, press right click and click Preferences. Go to the Bandwidth tab and check if the download rate, please select Don't Limit
3. If you are using a proxy, might as well set it up there on the Proxy Tab
So far when I had tried making a submission, the PDF file came to my computer with information in it.