- premierdepogrlAsked on November 09, 2014 at 05:01 AM
Decided to test the new form designer and made a bit of a mess of my form and can't figure out how to fix it.
Seems the date/time fields are really squished throughout the document and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to fix it.
Would someone please make the correction and let me know how to do it for the future?
FYI, form is named ACR FINAL JOB AND BILL SUBMISSION FORM
- BenAnswered on November 09, 2014 at 06:54 AM
I see what you mean. Can you please tell us what exactly did you do so that we can try to follow the steps to resolve this issue?
I will be notifying our developers of this so that they can check and find the cause of this as well as to fix it.
- premierdepogrlAnswered on November 09, 2014 at 03:54 PM
Thanks for your response. I wish I knew what I did as I would just undo it! I was playing around with the settings in the new form designer is pretty much all I can tell you. Ack! Ugh. HELP!
- premierdepogrlAnswered on November 09, 2014 at 08:46 PM
I have figured it out - THANKS!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 10, 2014 at 05:20 AM
We're glad that you have identified and correct the problem. Would you mind sharing to us how did you do it? ;) That is much appreciated.
- premierdepogrlAnswered on November 10, 2014 at 06:31 PMHi,
Just had to increase the width of the field.
- CharlieAnswered on November 10, 2014 at 07:37 PM
Nice. Good to hear that. Usually, the simplest solutions can pretty much give you the best impact on your forms.
If you need help or have any other concerns, please feel free to post it here in the forum.