- ztwerskyAsked on November 10, 2014 at 08:06 AM
I cloned a Hebrew form and deleted all the CSS and changed all the text to English and made it aligned left instead of right. Now I see my changes in the editor but when I preview it, some labels are missing and some are staying Hebrew. (attached screenshot). What to do? Thank you.
- ShadaeAnswered on November 10, 2014 at 10:02 AM
The reason that some elements of your form go back to Hebrew, is because it is the default language on the form. You would need to add English to the list of languages and make it the default.
1. Select "Setup and Embed"
2. Select "Languages"
3. Select to "Add New" and add English
4. Click on English and "Set Default"
You can also click on "Hebrew" to get the option to remove it as well.
I hope this helps! Please inform us if you need further assistance.
- ztwerskyAnswered on November 10, 2014 at 12:39 PM
That was it. thanks!
- ShadaeAnswered on November 10, 2014 at 01:45 PM
You are most welcome. We are happy to know that the issue has been resolved.
Please feel free to contact us if you need additional assistance.