- Davide DapportoAsked on November 10, 2014 at 10:13 AM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 10, 2014 at 11:17 AM
Can you check now? I have adjusted the height of the input fields in the form designer:
Let me know if that sounds good or not! ;) If you need to change it, you can easily do it in the form designer (textbox height) option).
- Davide DapportoAnswered on November 10, 2014 at 12:58 PM
Thank you so much for your precious help, Welvin!
There's a little issue now: the green button is cut off of the screen (see attachment). May I just ask you to adjust again the height of the input fields, reducing it a little bit so that the button can be inside the page?
- raulAnswered on November 10, 2014 at 02:13 PM
Upon checking your site, I see the form modified by Welvin is being displayed correctly.
Could you please confirm if you still want us to the reduce the height of the textboxes of this form or if you're referring to a different form?
- Davide DapportoAnswered on November 10, 2014 at 02:40 PM
The form I'm referring to is not that one but the one located in these 4 pages:
and I can see the green button on the form partly outside the page (see attachment).
So, yes, may I ask you to reduce just a little bit the height of the textboxes on this form, in order to make the green button completely visible inside the page?
- raulAnswered on November 10, 2014 at 02:57 PM
As per your request, I've reduced the height to 20px on your form.
Please let us know if this works and as mentioned by Welvin, you can also modify this value using the Form Designer.
- raulAnswered on November 10, 2014 at 03:21 PM
Since this is a new question, I've moved it to a new thread.
We will address your question here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/456966