- CFN_FormsAsked on September 22, 2011 at 05:52 PM
I've got a form principly only showing information, and I want the Print button to work, but I would like to hide the submit button.
I'm using the JotForm lightbox-embed, and would like to have one page with input fields and text information, which my customers print out, sign and deliver manually.
Is there a possibility to not have the Submit button, but to have a functioning print button?
- yasincoAnswered on September 22, 2011 at 06:07 PM
I think you should use the full form source code and then remove the submit button from it.
To get full form source, open the form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "Full Source Code" and copy the form code.
Then, paste that code into a text editor and remove these lines:
button id="input_81" type="submit" class="form-submit-button"
The copy and paste that code to your web site. It will not have the submit button.
- brx250Answered on September 23, 2011 at 12:07 AM
There is a workaround that you can do to manually create a Print button for your form which should print the whole form properly. Please follow these steps:
1) At the bottom of the form, insert a Free Text HTML field (located under Power Tools).
2) Click Edit HTML button at the upper right corner of the field.
3) Click Edit HTML icon at the lower right corner of the field.
4) Paste the following code in the free text area:
5) Click Update to close the free text area window.6) Click Complete.To see the buttons at work, please visit this sample form - http://www.jotform.com/form/10873747777?Hope this helps. If you have further issues and concerns, please feel free to contact us again.
Albert | JotForm Support
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 23, 2011 at 01:27 AM
An alternative method would be to inject the following CSS:
If you nee further assistance with this or anything else form related, please let us know.
EDIT: On second thought, use Albert's solution. Mine won't work for your purpose.