- orbitantAsked on August 02, 2010 at 06:40 AM
How to remove the JotForm logo on email sent via form? Previous version does not show JotForm logo on the top left corner.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 02, 2010 at 07:20 AM
To remove JotForm logo from the default email layout:
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Click on the JotForm logo on the email body and then click on "Del" key on your keyboard.
6. Click Finish on the wizard and then click Save on the toolbar to save your form.