- GraemeSacksAsked on November 11, 2014 at 08:22 AM
Is it possible to show the total amount (monetary value) and list the items purchased on the thank you page?Page URL:
- ShadaeAnswered on November 11, 2014 at 09:44 AM
To confirm, you would like the order details to be displayed on your "Thank You" Page.
If that is the case, yes it is possible to have the order details displayed on your Thank You page.
You would need to add your product field to your thank you page. Please follow the steps below to achieve this:
1. Select to edit your form in the form builder
2. Select "Setup and Embed"
3. Select "Thank You" Page
4. Select "Show Thank You Message" and select Next.
5. On the Message box, add your product field ID, where you would like the information to show up.
Here is an example of how the information will be displayed
I hope this helps! Please inform us if you need additional assistance.
- GraemeSacksAnswered on November 11, 2014 at 10:10 AM
Thanks so much for your quick response! That's exactly what I was looking for! :-)
- ShadaeAnswered on November 11, 2014 at 10:46 AM
You are most welcome. I am happy that you were able to get your desired result.
Please feel free to contact us if you need additional assistance.