- emilevdendeAsked on November 11, 2014 at 09:55 AM
I have created a form using the Jotform designer, including custom checkboxes.
The checkmarks inside the boxes show rotated (I think 45 degrees to the right) in Safari. In Chrome all looks good though. Please see attachment.
Is this fixable?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 11, 2014 at 11:21 AM
I am sure there's a fix for this one. But I think our developers know more about it. I'm forwarding this thread to them. For now, consider using the other options such as the style of the previous checkbox fields.
- emilevdendeAnswered on November 11, 2014 at 11:41 AM
- JotForm UI DeveloperomerAnswered on November 13, 2014 at 03:39 AM
Hi emilevdende, Welvin
It's fixed. Thank you for your patience. :)
Have a good day.
- emilevdendeAnswered on November 13, 2014 at 06:07 AM
Thanks so much!
Should I be able to see it in my existing forms as well? Or do I need to create a new one?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 13, 2014 at 07:10 AM
The fixed is applied to all the existing forms. If the problem still exists to a form, please try to open it into the form designer and re-save it.