- BenAnswered on November 11, 2014 at 05:37 PM
This can happen for several reasons.
It is either caused by browser cache or by having connection issues where the entire js code is not loaded before you click on the login button.
Now what I would suggest is to clear your browsers cache and then try to login to your account over this page: http://jotform.com/login/.
Do let us know how it goes for you.
- tdcompuservicesAnswered on November 11, 2014 at 05:51 PMThanks,
- tdcompuservicesAnswered on November 11, 2014 at 05:51 PMDoes work on my Samsung S5....
- raulAnswered on November 11, 2014 at 06:22 PM
Yes, you should be able to login to your account using your phone's browser.
Please let us know if you have any issues.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 12, 2014 at 08:17 AM
I have moved your inquiry to another thread so we can assist you properly. This is the link of the new thread - (http://www.jotform.com/answers/457988).
Thank you for understanding.