- IBProgramAsked on November 12, 2014 at 08:02 AM
I use ZOHO CRM in my company and i want to send my Jotform form to recipients on Email.
In zoho i can put this form as HTML code
How can i write this code or how can i deal this problem?
- IBProgramAnswered on November 13, 2014 at 02:20 AM
Thank you very much!
But now i have two another problem:
1) I am using field "City" in Zoho(in Leads), but it is not shown in the list of fields here.2) I have chosen "Update previously added" but it did not work... I want to add people i already have in Jotform to Zoho leads
I look forward to your help
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 13, 2014 at 06:22 AM
I suggest reviewing also the basic guide for Zoho CRM integration here
Try following this steps to map custom fields in your Zoho integration.
1. Log in to Zoho CRM with Administrator's privileges.
2. Click Setup > Customization > Fields.
3. Select the module from the drop-down list and click New Custom Field.
For example, I have created a Text field with Your Gross Monthly Income label.
Then, mapped it via our Zoho CRM Integration Wizard.
Please let us know if you need any further assistance.
We will answer your other question here https://www.jotform.com/answers/458635