- cpkAsked on November 12, 2014 at 01:56 PM
Have used one of your templates but can't seem to get it on a transparent background. On the site the background id showing as white. I have set it to "transparent". Also tried the new Beta designer but it wouldn't save - the symbol just kept spinning.
The background shows up as white on the site. Can you advise please?
- JotForm SupportchadAnswered on November 12, 2014 at 03:17 PM
We can help with that. I've attached a screenshot that should help a bit. Basically you need to open the Form Designer, select Color Scheme, and under the Background square click the "X" to remove color. That should make it transparent. After that, make sure to save your work!
Hope that helps.
- cpkAnswered on November 12, 2014 at 04:01 PMHi Chad
Very impressed with the speed of response!
That's it resolved now. Many thanks.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 12, 2014 at 04:58 PM
Glad to hear it! On behalf of my colleague you are very welcome. Let us know if there is anything further we can assist you with and we will be happy to do so.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 13, 2015 at 08:19 PM
We will resolve your issue on this thread http://www.jotform.com/answers/495680