- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on November 12, 2014 at 04:29 PM
I'm not sure what is exactly the purpose of your form.
It's not possible to pass parameters submitted in a jotform via URL to gmail
But if what you are looking for is to send a form via email, please follow these steps.
1. While editing your form go to Setup and Embed tab in the toolbar.
2. Then choose Email option.
3. After that, fill out the required information and finally click on Send Email button
- tdcompuservicesAnswered on November 12, 2014 at 05:51 PMWells, this is wonderful ways for me (Developer) to send email to inviting users
But what I am looking for is
1. The form addon to my android app
2. User download my app from google apps store
3. The open the form and fill out
4. Now they want to send the email to someone else other than the one already hardcode in SUBMIT button
That is my Question: “ Can’t they do that..?
- BenAnswered on November 12, 2014 at 05:56 PM
Yes, you could set the email notifications to be sent to different emails.
I would recommend taking a look at these guides:
These are all short and simple guides guiding you toward to accomplishing what you would like to setup based on your question and responses.
Now after going through them, if there are still some unanswered questions or you feel that you need assistance with something, just let us know and we would be happy to help.
- tdcompuservicesAnswered on November 12, 2014 at 06:11 PMThank you for providing help, but none of those links is available
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 12, 2014 at 06:23 PM
Here are the links provided in the same order to work with email alerts on the JotForm. Please copy and paste the link in a new tab/window.
Please let us know if you have any questions in this regard.