- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 12, 2014 at 04:34 PM
I see that the Upload field is not added to the email notifier template. To add this field to the email notifier, please follow the steps below :
1. Open the JotForm to edit
2. Click on Setup & Embed -> Email Alerts and then click on Notifier
3. The email wizard should open now.
4. Place the cursor where you want to place the link of the file uploaded on the email body
5. Click on File upload field from the list of form fields to add to the forum.
6. Finish the wizard
Alternatively, you can add a new notifier so that all the fields available on the JotForm shall be made available on email alerts also.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- CharlieAnswered on November 12, 2014 at 06:10 PM
To further assist you better, I've created a separate thread for your concern regarding embedding documents on your form. This is to help us focus on the topic of each forum post. Please refer to this this link for an update http://support.jotform.com/answers/458418.