- NACUMS_orgAsked on November 12, 2014 at 05:22 PM
I'm getting this error on my form:Upload Errorjpg file extension is not allowed. You can only upload jpg, jpeg, tiff files.
Please go back and fix the problem(s)My max file size is set to 20 mb and the file that I tried to upload was a small jpeg.Here's the link: https://secure.jotformpro.com/NACUMS_org/NotesWhat's wrong?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 12, 2014 at 05:37 PM
Here is our guide on how to update the allowed file types:
And here is our guide on how to change the file upload size limit:
To allow for the file type you would like, as well as .png files, the list of allowed types should look like this:
jpg, jpeg, tiff, png
After changing your allowed types to the above, my cloned version of your form allowed me to upload each of those file types.
If you are still unable to get this working, let us know and we will be happy to see what else we can do.
- NACUMS_orgAnswered on November 12, 2014 at 05:56 PM
It still does not work. I get the same message telling me that I can't upload a jpg file. I've tried several files. This one is only 28.2 kb in size.
- BenAnswered on November 12, 2014 at 06:02 PM
I have just uploaded the same image that you have posted on our forum to your jotform.
The issue was with a space before jpg extension and once removed the issue was resolved.
Do try and please confirm if it is working for you with other files that you have intended as well.
- NACUMS_orgAnswered on November 12, 2014 at 06:32 PM
Thank you. It now works.
- raulAnswered on November 12, 2014 at 06:49 PM
On behalf of my colleagues, you're welcome.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 19, 2014 at 09:02 PM
If this still matters, I've now fixed this issue as well.