- lbporterAsked on November 12, 2014 at 06:50 PM
For some reason my "Photo Strip Design Form" is not allowing guests to submit. I have tried it myself and when I click the Submit button, the text changes to "Please Wait..." and then goes back to saying "Submit" without ever submitting the form.
I really need this fixed as soon as possible. Please let me know what is going on with it.
- CharlieAnswered on November 12, 2014 at 07:57 PM
I cloned your form for testing purposes, and I was able to replicate the problem on my end.
1. After clicking submit, I'm getting "Please Wait" message.
2. It gets back to the submit button and doesn't show a successful submission or thank you page.
You can see below the screenshot the console I have, and it seems the problem is related to the widgets, specific to the color field.
I'll escalate this to our technical team and developers so that they can take a closer look. You will get notified when we receive an update regarding this matter, but rest assure that they are already aware of the problem. For now, I do apologize for the inconvenience that this might have caused you.
Thank you for your understanding.
- lbporterAnswered on November 13, 2014 at 12:38 AM
Thank you for looking into it. Do you know if there is anything I can do to temporarily alleviate the problem? I have a number of customers that are trying to submit information that cannot.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 13, 2014 at 06:48 AM
Make the first "Advanced Color Picker" widget as NOT required and that should fix it, "Background Color" label:
This a cloned version of your form: https://www.jotform.com/form/43162661986968. I can submit to it after doing this changes. Kindly try it and update this thread.
- lbporterAnswered on November 13, 2014 at 12:31 PM
It worked! Thank you for your help.
- BenAnswered on November 13, 2014 at 02:21 PM
I am glad to hear that the solution provided by my colleague Welvin worked for you.
Do let us know if you have any further questions and we would be happy to answer them.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 05, 2015 at 12:20 AM
The issue has been fixed - your form should submit normally with the color picker set as required.
Naturally, users will be required to select a color for any required color picker field before submitting.
Here is a copy of your form as it was before: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/43157140404949
Kindly check and get back to us if you find any anomalies.