- DannyAsked on November 12, 2014 at 09:26 PM
I need to create 5 forms using the database that I've created in SQL, but I am not sure where to begin. Help would be greatly appreciated!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 12, 2014 at 11:16 PM
If I understand your question correctly, you want to create a form and then send the submission data to your MS SQL server DB. Is that correct?
Please be noted that there is no built in feature to send the submission data to external source but with a little workaround, it is possible to achieve your requirement. Here are the options available:
1. You can post the form's submission data to your own page by enabling the "Send Post Data" in your form preferences. Once the form is submitted, you can redirect to your thank you page where you can read the submission data and then save it to you MS SQL server DB. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/213-Send-POST-Data-From-JotForm-Using-PHP-in-Custom-Thank-You-Page
2. You can take advantage of our Zapier integration app as well. Take a look at here: http://apps.jotform.com/app/zapier_integration You may also like to check this which should help you: https://zapier.com/zapbook/jotform/sql-server/7564/save-jotform-submissions-to-sql-server/
3. You can directly download the SQL file of your submissions and import them in your database: Make a search by clicking on the following URL to find available apps for your database type: http://apps.jotform.com/search/export
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.