- chrisloweAsked on November 13, 2014 at 07:28 AM
Form was displaying text in the text boxes but is now being masked. I haven't changed any of the settings and can't see how to fix this.
- CharlieAnswered on November 13, 2014 at 09:00 AM
Have you edited your form? It seems that the masking is not anymore the problem.
You can check the mask setting here:
But I do noticed that your text input color is the same of the background color of the textbox, which makes it invisible to see.
1. I've visited your link and tried typing some text on the form but I can't see my inputs.
2. I highlighted the input and saw that I have my inputs there.
3. I've cloned your form and edited the input text color.
You can check the lived form here: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/43163194080955?
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance on this.