- CorporateJungleAsked on November 13, 2014 at 10:42 AM
Hi, I have recently downloaded the Android App to my phone but all I see to be able to view is a Submission History. Are you able to access Reports via the App? If so how? If not is this something you have thought about incorporating?
- BenAnswered on November 13, 2014 at 11:23 AM
At this time you can not access reports through Android app, but I will open a feature request for this and our developers will let you know once this becomes available in the Android app through this thread.
- CorporateJungleAnswered on November 13, 2014 at 03:37 PM
Great, Thanks Ben. Much appreciated
- ShadaeAnswered on November 13, 2014 at 04:45 PM
On behalf of my colleague you are most welcome.
Any updates will be posted to this thread.
Please feel free to contact us if you need additional assistance.
- CorporateJungleAnswered on November 25, 2014 at 02:48 AM
Just wondering if there's been any progress on this at all?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 25, 2014 at 04:40 AM
Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, there's no updates about this as of the moment and we don't have a definite time to when this will be rolled out. Hopefully, our dev team will be able to work on your request in a not too distant future. I'm sure they'll be the one to inform you here once this is added.
- CorporateJungleAnswered on November 25, 2014 at 12:39 PM
Thank you for the info
- BenAnswered on November 25, 2014 at 01:41 PM
In my colleagues name, you are welcome.
Rest assured that we will update you here as soon as we have any new info in regards to this.