- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 13, 2014 at 11:26 AM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly.
I also checked your website and the form which is shared with you. One form has a purchase order question and the other one does not have any payment field. Please explain your question a bit more in detail and we will surely help you.
We will wait for your response.
- ClaycernaAnswered on November 13, 2014 at 11:33 AM
So both forms do not have a payment field and what I am curious about is that since I have built these form already and have them implemented already, is there an option to just accept payment for the items on the menu so that way I can get people to purchase items before I deliver them. Because the way I am doing it now is swiping a card when I get to them and if that could already be done, that would be great!
Let me know if that makes more sense.
- BenAnswered on November 13, 2014 at 12:04 PM
Yes, it is simple to add new payment options to your jotform, even if you did not have any before.
To do this I recommend next steps:
1. Clone the jotforms to work on the ones that look just like the public ones, but without disturbing the business. You can do that by following these steps here: How to clone an existing form from your account?
3. Try to implement the payment processing widgets and let us know if you have any issues doing so and we will be happy to check and help with your setup :)