- carolwebAsked on September 23, 2011 at 10:30 AM
I am using Jot Form for volunteers to sign-up, with needed information attached to the form. Normally, this process is done one month at a time, but this month, I will have two opportunities which will overlap. Can you suggest a way to integrate a second duplicate form?
- allanftdAnswered on September 23, 2011 at 11:09 AM
You can make use of a Custom Thank You Page by entering the URL of your second form.
1. Click Thank You button in the toolbar's Setup & Embed tab.
2. Select Custom URL
3. Click Next
4. Enter your second form's URL and click Finish.
Please try and let us know how it works for you. Thank you and enjoy using JotForm!
- carolwebAnswered on September 23, 2011 at 01:54 PM
Thanks. Suppose if I want to use basically the same form with just a couple of slight changes, accessing it on the same website.
- brx250Answered on September 23, 2011 at 11:28 PM
First of all, thank you for using JotForm.
Unfortunately, it is not possible because having to redirect your client to the same page will not give any differences. You can do that, however, by cloning the first form, and do the changes needed. Afterwards, follow the solution given earlier.
Hope this helps. If you do have any other questions in the future, please feel free to contact us again.
Albert | JotForm Support