- beauhaseAsked on September 23, 2011 at 10:56 AM
I use Jotform for my portfolio website and I just recently changed the format of it (along with that of the form) and now when I fill out the form on my website and send it, it records the message sent in Jotform, but does not send me the email. It used to work!! Whats going on?!!
Great service by the way - I'm going to upgrade soon and use it for all my websites (as long as I can get it to work...)
- allanftdAnswered on September 23, 2011 at 10:58 AM
Please try to use a gmail account for now. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- beauhaseAnswered on September 23, 2011 at 10:59 AM
Could it be that it takes longer to get through to my Yahoo! account? Right after you answered my question, I got the email...
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 23, 2011 at 11:01 AM
We seems to be banned from yahoo temporarily. It is now accepting them the emails. Please try it now.
- beauhaseAnswered on September 23, 2011 at 11:19 AM
Looks to be all set... received them! THanks!
- allanftdAnswered on September 23, 2011 at 11:54 AM
Excellent, Beau! We appreciate your update, glad it works fine now for you.
Please let us know if you have any other concerns or questions. Thank you and enjoy using JotForm!
- manatroAnswered on May 11, 2013 at 03:12 PM
Is there a setting I need to change? We are no longer receiving YAHOO emails either.
Thanks in advance!
- pinoytechAnswered on May 11, 2013 at 03:45 PM
Can you please open a new thread for your query for further assistance and please include the URL of the form you're having problem with?