- BodukAsked on November 13, 2014 at 06:15 PM
I integrated Aweber to my form following the instructions. It says connected which to me means working. When tested, an email notification is sent to my mail box but the clients detials are not sent to aweber.
What am I missing?
I apprecaite your help
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 13, 2014 at 06:51 PM
Have you tried refreshing the integration already?
Can you please try first. Remove the integration and then redo the integration process again.
Sometimes, refreshing the process usually fixed the disconnection issue already. There is no reported issue on the Aweber integration at the moment, so it is probably an isolated issue.
Please inform us if still not working.
- BodukAnswered on December 03, 2014 at 07:53 AM
I have done as you instructed, the name goes into Aweber but it goes in as pending confirmation. Meanwhile I don’t receive any email from Aweber requesting confirmation.( I created an email to test this)
So I am wondering if your system does not work with double optin.
Maybe I am missing a setting.
- CharlieAnswered on December 03, 2014 at 11:01 AM
Can you try the following suggested solutions:
1. Log out and clear your browser's cache.
2. Clear your Form's cache too.
3. Try using the the fields in the "Quick Tools"
Use the fields:
A. Full Name
If it does not work, try using a default text box for the Full Name.
4. Try re-integrating the Aweber application again.
5. Check your spam or trash folder, email confirmation coming from Aweber might have been moved there.
If after the above suggestions did not fix the problem, please do get back to us again and we'll try to investigate further.