- mauinewsAsked on November 13, 2014 at 09:07 PM
I'm getting confused with notifiers, I don't want to be notified when a submission is made, I just want to receive the submission as an email. Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 14, 2014 at 03:40 AM
I understand what you mean. When someone filled up your form and submitted it, you will receive an email and that is called the email notifier. You will received an email that looks like these (with user provided answers)
As you can see, it is both notifiers and submissions at the same time. But take note that you can see all the submissions or reports on the submission area on your account.
Here are some guide that might be helpful for you.
Hope this clarifies your concern. Let us know if you have further questions.
Thank you for choosing JotForm!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 14, 2014 at 03:48 AM
It's me again, regarding your question - Where do I put in the email address for submissions to be sent to?
Follow this guide to create a notifier - Setting Up Email Notifications (https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications)
On the email notification wizard, changed the recipient email with your email address.
Recipient E-mail - Should be the email for you, your colleagues, or clients who'll get the response data from your form.
Hope this helps. Thank you!
- mauinewsAnswered on November 14, 2014 at 02:41 PMYes, this works! Thank you for your prompt reply, we are excited to be using this for the first time.
The Maui News
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 14, 2014 at 02:57 PM
We're glad to hear that it works. In behalf of the support team, you are welcome. Let us know if you have any other questions. Enjoy using JotForm!