- Edward VirgilioAsked on November 14, 2014 at 02:53 AM
I have changed the default language to Deutsch.
- Edward VirgilioAnswered on November 14, 2014 at 02:57 AM
- BenAnswered on November 14, 2014 at 09:47 AM
Unfortunately you can not change the payment details language, they are being outputted by the widget itself.
Since you can not change it and some of the translations are already there, but not shown, I will raise this to our developers to take a look at.
From what I see this is how it should look
Shipping: -> Versand (it might be better as Versandkosten?)
Total: -> Summe (it might be better as Gesamtbestellung?)
There are two that are missing in our translations
Amount: -> maybe Betrag?
If you could confirm the translations above to be correct or if they need to be fixed and we will be glad to add them while our developers take a look at getting the translations to load.
- Edward VirgilioAnswered on November 14, 2014 at 11:21 AMHey Ben,
Shipping: -> Versandkosten
Total: -> Gesamtbestellung?
Amount: -> Betrag
Subtotal -> Zwischensumme
These are correct.
- BenAnswered on November 14, 2014 at 11:30 AM
Thank you for your confirmation.
As mentioned, I have raised this to our developers and they will get back to you over this thread as soon as there is any update.