- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 14, 2014 at 04:19 AM
Unfortunately, your screenshot was not displayed. Please see the following guide originally posted by my colleague Welvin:
This guide is for those who are asking how to upload and add screenshots to our Support Forum.
METHOD 1 (EASIEST)
1. Click on Insert/Edit image button
2. Click on the "Upload" button
3. Click on Choose File and look in your local folders.
4. Click on Submit
This is VERY useful when you need to inject Custom CSS that requires image URL's. Please check the steps below:
2. Click "Choose File" button and choose your image file (should be in JPG or PNG format and not more than 500KB)
3. Click "Send Image" to upload (you should be able to see the file successfully uploaded in the image section)
4. Select and Copy the direct file URL from the "Image URL" box
5. In our forum editor, click the "Insert/Edit Image" button:
6. Paste link in the "Source" box:
**Dimensions boxes are automatically filled by the editor and used the actual image width and height. You can change it if you wish.***
That's it! :)