- maremmaclubAsked on November 14, 2014 at 11:08 AM
I am using the paypal payment app - I am testing my form and when I click "Submit" it takes me to paypal to process my payment.
I would like for the paypal window to open in a new window instead of on the original page - that way when the person is done paying, they are still on my website.
How can I set up the form paypal app to do this?
- CarinaAnswered on November 14, 2014 at 12:14 PM
I believe for now it is not possible. I will create a feature request so our developers can consider its implementation.
You will be contacted via this thread once they have an update on this matter.
Let us know if we can assist you further.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 28, 2014 at 02:50 AM
Our PayPal Express integration already does this. Click here to see it in action.
This has some requirements though:
1. You can only sell 'digital goods' for now. S&H charges and calculation cannot be handled on the PayPal side.
2. You can only use a Premier or Business type account and it must be 'digital goods' enabled.
Let us know if you have more questions.