- advertisingmagnetsAsked on November 14, 2014 at 04:24 PM
If you visit this page: http://promotionalpencils.biz/index.php/best-pencil-value.html You'll see a Tab right below the product image labeled "REQUEST A PROOF" This all worked great, but now my customers are not able to upload an image. I have tried uploading jpg's, and png's and they won't upload. It comes back with an error. I had someone on Jotform Chat look into it and they couldn't find the problem. He requested I ask on the forums. The last time I have a report of it working is on Nov 11th. Anyone have any ideas?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 14, 2014 at 05:33 PM
Our apologies for the error. I honestly would tell you that I saw the error when trying to upload to your form. But I think it's just a temporary one. When the error appears, try to click "Go Back" link and re-submit the form again. Doing so allows you to go back to the form without the need to fill up all the fields again.
Let us know if the issue persists.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 14, 2014 at 05:42 PM
I'm sorry, let me just submit this thread to our developers. It seems like the error is not so normal for this particular form. I just did it again, thrice and the same error appears.
We'll update you here once we found the real cause of this.
- advertisingmagnetsAnswered on November 15, 2014 at 09:17 PM
Any word on this? I really need it working for my customers.
Thanks for any insight and help.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 15, 2014 at 10:51 PM
We do not have an update yet, but we shall notify you immediately if we get a message from the developer assigned to your request ticket.
Btw, I cloned your form on my account but was not able to recreate the issue.
May I suggest cloning your form for now?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 18, 2014 at 02:31 AM
Hello. Please clone your form as suggested by NeilVicente above and use that cloned form instead. This should resolve the problem you're experiencing.
- advertisingmagnetsAnswered on November 19, 2014 at 11:57 AM
Thanks so much. I am out of town and will clone the form when I return and give you an update.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 19, 2014 at 12:54 PM
On behalf of my colleagues you are very welcome! Just let us know if you have any further issues with your forms' uploads and we will be happy to have another look.
- advertisingmagnetsAnswered on November 24, 2014 at 04:31 PM
Hi guys...I cloned the form...added the new code to media.phtml and the same problem still exists.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 24, 2014 at 05:12 PM
I checked a cloned version of the form and the submission went through without issue:
The file uploaded also came through.
I tried to check your embedded form but the page you linked in your first post does not contain anything other than "fas".
I tried iFrame embedding my cloned version also and was unable to reproduce the issue. If you could let us know the new link to your embedded version we will be happy to have another look.
- advertisingmagnetsAnswered on November 24, 2014 at 05:19 PM
Thanks for checking. The link to the form online is: http://promotionalpencils.biz/index.php/best-pencil-value.html
The tab that says "REQUEST A FREE PROOF" below the product image is where the form is.
- raulAnswered on November 24, 2014 at 06:33 PM
I've checked the provided URL and this is what it's displayed.
Have you tried to use only one upload file field and allow multiple files to be added to the field?
If you only want to accept only 2 files per submission, you can set the maximum number of files that can be uploaded using the field by right-clicking it, selecting properties and enter 2 as the maximum number of files value.
Let us know if this helps.
- advertisingmagnetsAnswered on November 29, 2014 at 07:47 PM
Can you please try the page again. It's working now. I have tried all the suggestions above and it still does not work.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 29, 2014 at 08:57 PM
Hello, advertisingmagnets. I checked the page and it's still showing the old form. Can you please replace the form ID with a new one? The ID should be 43276183911153 instead of 41116274724147
- advertisingmagnetsAnswered on November 29, 2014 at 09:18 PM
I changed it...but still not working. Thanks for any help
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 29, 2014 at 11:15 PM
Thanks for the update. I was able to replicate the problem as well after another series of tests. I'll look further and see what's causing this.
Thanks for your patience and we apologize for your inconvenience.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 30, 2014 at 05:31 AM
I can't seem to find anything specific that's causing your form to fail receiving file uploads. What I did was create a new form instead. This time the new form receives files already. The name of the form is Pencil Proof Request Form - new. Please try using this form instead.
If you have further questions or concerns, please do let us know.
- kadhijauAnswered on December 06, 2014 at 11:50 PM
Ifollow this discussion and seems I have the same problem.
I tried to clone the file but still gave the same message Upload Error
Below is the link of my form
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 07, 2014 at 12:57 AM
I've moved your problem to a new thread. Please kindly check it here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/470611.
- advertisingmagnetsAnswered on December 08, 2014 at 10:11 AM
My form still does not work correctly. So I had to take it down
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 08, 2014 at 10:52 AM
I'm sorry about that. Even the form that was created by my colleague Liyam to your account? Or, you mean, the original form? Let us know!