- zorikAsked on November 14, 2014 at 04:57 PM
I'm building a form that receive a parameter from URl, I need that parameter name will be one character only (I'm sending the link in SMS and I want it to be short).
When I'm trying the name of the param to be one letter or two letters - it's not working, only if the parameter is 3 characters long it's working (the name now is pll, in the second field)
Do you aware of such limitation? What can I do if I need the parameter name to be only 1 char long.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 14, 2014 at 06:27 PM
Thank you for notifying this issue. I am able to replicate this issue at my end. Let me forward this issue to our next level support. I cannot provide you an ETA at the moment. However, if there is any update you'll be notified through this thread.
- zorikAnswered on November 15, 2014 at 01:54 PM
waiting for your update.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 15, 2014 at 07:00 PM
At the time of his last post, my colleague submitted a ticket on the issue. That ticket is currently assigned to a developer and it has been given a priority level of Important. Like Kiran, I'm unable to estimate when a fix will be found but we will be sure to update you on any resolution of the problem.
- zorikAnswered on November 19, 2014 at 03:00 PM
It's working, thanks a lot!
- ShadaeAnswered on November 19, 2014 at 04:39 PM
On behalf of my colleagues, you are most welcome. We are happy to hear that it is now working.
Please feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.