- drdario78Asked on September 23, 2011 at 07:24 PM
I am asking for surgeons questions about medical error. It would be convenient to keep confidentiality. otherwise i won recieve any answers...
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 24, 2011 at 09:01 AM
Of course, rather than "convenient" you mean that confedentiality is essential. To ensure that outcome, make sure that the surgeons use only the secure version of the form in question, whether it be embedded in a web page or at its own address. The best way to do that is to
1. Load the form into the form builder
2. Click Setup and Embed
3. When the Embed Form Wizard loads, check Secure Form (as illustrated below) before obtaining any of the codes:
Should you require further assistance on this or any other aspect of our product, do let us know. We'll be happy to help.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 24, 2011 at 09:35 AM
Upon re-reading your post and looking at the form in question, I think I may have misunderstood your query. You want the form setup in such a way that the surgeons won't have to reveal their identities. But is this not already the case with the form? From what I can tell, it does not ask for names or any other information that can link users to the answers.
Please clarify your request in some way.