- patricktrialAsked on November 14, 2014 at 08:31 PM
Hi! I am a new JotForm user. I embedded my form on Facebook and checked the "secure form" box, not knowing that it would fill up the Secure SSL Submissions counter. Opening the form will show a message "Form over quota." We already have 22/10 SSL Submissions.
How can I resolve this issue? How can I reset my SSL Submissions counter and uncheck the "secure form" box?
- patricktrialAnswered on November 14, 2014 at 09:40 PM
Bump. Please help.
- BenAnswered on November 15, 2014 at 04:22 AM
I think that your jotforms would need to be HTTPS on Facebook to function properly, but you can try to see if it works for you without being secure as well.
You can see this guide for turning on the secure code Get embed code for Secure Form to disable the secure code you would need to make sure that the same box is un-ticked and then re-embed the jotform.
Now since you have went over quota you would either need to wait to get to the end of the month to get a reset or upgrade to a premium plan for now to continue using it. You can see more about our plans on our pricing page http://www.jotform.com/pricing.
The best we could do since you might not have been familiar with this is to set the counter for SSL submissions for you to 9 this one time after you embed the jotform without the secure link.
- 2ndESQuizAnswered on November 15, 2014 at 04:41 AM
- 2ndESQuizAnswered on November 15, 2014 at 04:50 AM
Thank you so much!
How will I know when it will go back to 9? Sorry for all the trouble.
PS, this is patricktrial
- 2ndESQuizAnswered on November 15, 2014 at 05:18 AM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 15, 2014 at 11:47 AM
On my end, your account is showing that it has 24 non-secure and 0 SSL submissions remaining. So, you're "good to go".
Do let us know if we can assist you further.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 15, 2014 at 11:49 AM
My apologies, I meant that you have used 24 non-secure and 0 SSL.