- CastlePinesAsked on November 17, 2014 at 10:52 AM
Is it possible to have multiple custom domains to choose from?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 17, 2014 at 11:45 AM
If you have multiple domains, then yes, you can. You can just need to add a CNAME record to your host. Please follow this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/144-How-to-use-Custom-Domains-with-Jotform.
- CastlePinesAnswered on November 17, 2014 at 11:53 AM
- CastlePinesAnswered on November 17, 2014 at 11:56 AM
As long as my domain has SSL installed... should the SSL option for jotform still work?
- BenAnswered on November 17, 2014 at 12:13 PM
Yes, you can use our secured forms even if you do not have SSL on your website, but if you do the jotforms will work with our SSL as well.
It is actually recommended to have our jotforms embedded as secure forms if posted on a domain with SSL installed (behind https protocol).
- CastlePinesAnswered on November 17, 2014 at 12:14 PM
Fantastic news! Appreciate your time in helping.
- BenAnswered on November 17, 2014 at 12:21 PM
Great to hear that :)
You are welcome.
Do let us know if you have any further questions and we would be happy to help.