- zalgirissoccerAsked on November 17, 2014 at 11:11 AM2.) Additionally, we have moved our registration link from one Jot Form account to another. We cloned our form and linked the new account to our website. Our test registrations and one new client came through on this new account but several others are still going to our old account! Why would this happen and how can we stop registrations from going to an account no longer linked to our website?
- BenAnswered on November 17, 2014 at 11:50 AM
Could you please give us the link to the pages where the jotform(s) are that are causing this issue as well as the steps that we would need to take to recreate the issue.
Also since there is a combination of 2 account, we must have the confirmation being made for this from the account owning the jotform as mentioned in the other thread.
- zalgirissoccerAnswered on November 17, 2014 at 12:03 PM
We the submissions are coming through (some of them anyway) through our Zalgiris account as well as some through the Mass Young Gunners account. The ones coming through Zalgiris are the ones running into the issues. We thought that they could no longer come through our old Zalgiris form since we re-created it in Mass Young Gunners and replaced the old (zalgiris) link with the new (Gunners).
I will go into Gunners now and submit that now. I will include the web page - the form is under the "become a Gunner" icon.
- BenAnswered on November 17, 2014 at 12:11 PM
Thank you for the update. As soon as you post the links to the jotforms in question we will take a look at what might be the issue with them.
- MAYoungGunnersAnswered on November 17, 2014 at 12:30 PM
Is this what you're looking for?
- MAYoungGunnersAnswered on November 17, 2014 at 12:31 PM
Here we are as MYGunners. Here is the link to the webpage as well.
or this? http://www.jotform.com//?formID=43116651356149
- BenAnswered on November 17, 2014 at 01:06 PM
Thank you for confirmation of the request. We must do this if the account is not the same where request comes and jotforms are under.
Now I went to the page above and found these jotforms:
Now when going to this page here: http://www.massyounggunners.com/register/ (to confirm this is the info that I was asking for).
I think that the issue with different accounts getting the same forms submitted is here:
Section marked under 1 links to this jotform: http://www.jotform.us/form/43116651356149 (MAYoungGunners account), but if you click on the link under 2nd section it takes you to a page with this jotform: http://www.jotform.us/form/22083822696156 (zalgirissoccer account)
They look the same, but each will submit to its own account.
Changing the link to be the same in both occasions would result in jotforms being submitted to only one account.
Do let us know how it goes after the change.