- dkalepiAsked on November 17, 2014 at 01:46 PM
My form is named "Registration Form" but the subject line of all received emails from the form list it as Notification 1.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 17, 2014 at 02:11 PM
I understand that the subject line of notification emails are showing as Notification 1 and you want to change it. The notification email alert subject line cannot read the form name and it needs to be renamed from Email setup wizard.
Please follow the steps below to change subject line :
1. Open the JotForm in edit mode
2. Click on Setup & Embed and then Email Alerts
3. Click on Email alert that you want to change the subject line
4. One the Email setup wizard, edit the Subject and Click on Finish.
5. Save the JotForm.
Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.