- munir1992Asked on November 17, 2014 at 02:18 PM
I was trying to use conditional logic in my form and i am having trouble with it. So I used purchase order to display my products. What i want to do is, once the user choose his product, i want the form to automatically direct it to the end of the form. As i was not able to do that, i used page breaks split the form into two parts. However, the user still needs to go all the way down on the form to choose the next button to be redirected into the information section. IS there a way to shift to the 2nd page without using the next button using conditions?.Thank you
This is a re-post of a comment on Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 17, 2014 at 03:19 PM
Please have a look at how this simple demo works and let us know if that's basically the sort of functionality you want.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 17, 2014 at 03:26 PM
- munir1992Answered on November 17, 2014 at 03:31 PMyes, this is exactly what i wanted.. how can i do this?
- munir1992Answered on November 17, 2014 at 03:31 PMThank you!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 17, 2014 at 03:48 PM
Please check your inbox. From the time stamps in this thread I can see that you would likely have missed my second reply which contains this link to a user guide which explains what I did to achieve the demo.