- Waddys1Asked on November 18, 2014 at 12:50 AM
At the beginning of a form I would like to have something (radio buttons but not essentially) where if someone clicks on a button they immediately are taken to another form (because the one they are on is no longer relevant)
It is the list levelled "activity" in the form that is linked.
I have worked out how to do this with the submit button but would like it to happen at the beginning not the end of the form.
- DarkFxAnswered on November 18, 2014 at 02:23 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 18, 2014 at 07:34 AM
If I understand your question correctly, you want to redirect your users to a different FORM based on the selection of some form field. Is that correct?
The only possibility is to add a condition in your form to "Change Thank you URL after submission". I believe this you are already aware of as you have mentioned in your question.
If you want to achieve your requirement before the submit button, there is one possibility I can think of currently. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Grab the direct URL of your form to which you want to redirect your users.
2. Load your form in editor where you have the radio button / check box questions.
3. Add "Iframe Embed" widget in your form and add the form's direct URL which you saved in step #1. Repeat this steps if you have multiple form. Please check the screenshot below:
4. Add condition in your form to show hide the respective iFrame widget based on the selection value of form field. Please check the screenshot below:
Please take a look at the following demo form and see how this works and if you may be interested in something similar: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/43211537971959? Feel free to clone this form for a closer look. The following guide should help you in form cloning : http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.