- philcapleAsked on November 18, 2014 at 01:07 AM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 18, 2014 at 07:09 AM
Our Prepopulate app can be used for that. Please view the video you see there (also below) in HD and fullscreen on YouTube:
If you wish to embed the iFrame version of the jotform into your web page, you would do the following:
1. Get the iFrame code, as explained in this guide
2. Use the Prepopulate app to fill in whichever fields you want, as described in the video above
3. In the iFrame code, replace the form's URL with the code generated by the app. For example, if the iFrame code has
you would change the part in red to whatever code was generated by the app.
4. Insert the altered code into your web page's body and save the page
That's it. If you need clarification on anything, please let us know.