- ignaciogavilanAsked on September 24, 2011 at 02:14 PMThe form "FREM online" conditions do not work since some days ago. the other forms work OK. thanks
- ignaciogavilanAnswered on September 24, 2011 at 06:45 PMcongratulation for Jotform, I´m using as PremiumI send you more information about the problem
-iframe does not work
-I can send form without questions required answered (red dot)
- Auto-notification and mail not working
The university must stop collecting data meanwhile the problem persistsis it serious?
- brx250Answered on September 24, 2011 at 09:54 PM
First of all, we do apologize for any inconvenience.
I've tried checking your form and I can confirm the existence of the said issue. I was about give you a workaround, wherein you have to hide the submit button up until every required fields are filled, but that doesn't seem to work, too. I will now try to forward this to our developers for further investigation. The best solution for now is for you to use page breaks instead of form collapse fields.
We really appreciate your patience regarding this matter. Rest assured that you will be informed through this thread as soon as updates are available.
Albert | JotForm Support
- ignaciogavilanAnswered on September 25, 2011 at 06:25 AM
I have solved the problem, mixing an opened invisible collapse field just before "Send form".
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 25, 2011 at 06:46 AM
Glad to know that you were able to sort out the problem.
Thank you for also sharing the fix other users may find
Feel free to contact us if you have questions.
Thanks for using JotForm.