- AccelerationEventsAsked on November 18, 2014 at 06:07 AM
Is it me or is Jotform not working anymore right?
I used Jotform a lot, and it worked really well. But now it seems that things not getting better.
I made a form in Jotform, but the NEXT button doesn't work.
The form in Jotform itself doesn't work well either. I have to click 100 times before something is showing.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 18, 2014 at 08:15 AM
It's working fine here, please check the following screencast: https://shots.jotform.com/welvin/ss/2014-11-18_2107.swf
Are you experiencing this to the direct form link? Or when you embed the form? If the form is embedded, then please let us know the web page URL so we can re-check. Maybe there's a conflict. If there's a conflict, we advise using our iFrame method.
- AccelerationEventsAnswered on November 18, 2014 at 08:21 AM
Oke! Thanks for the quick answer.
It works indeed in Safari. I experience it only in Firefox.
I used this code:
- AccelerationEventsAnswered on November 18, 2014 at 08:58 AM
Thanks, but I think its working already. I used the Iframe instead.
Thanks for helping me anyway!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 18, 2014 at 09:01 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
While I was testing and answering your thread, it seem you changed to iFrame embed code.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.