- RGPAsked on November 18, 2014 at 11:05 PMAnother thing is, I have received a submission without upload results/attachments, but the upload fields are required. I tested before and the form could not be submitted without filling out the upload fields. Could it be that the user had uploaded files and submitted the form but I could not see the results, or the user somehow did not upload anything but successfully submit the form? Could you let me know how to solve the problem?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 19, 2014 at 05:21 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I did check your form and did not find any issue with that. The upload fields are set as required and it should have captured the file uploaded by users.
Have you embedded your form in your web page? Please share the web page URL and we will take a look if there is any problem.
We will wait for your response.
- RGPAnswered on November 24, 2014 at 01:31 AMHi JotForm team,
Please see the attached system-generated pdf file, a submission which does not include any uploads.
According to the person who filled out the form, he did submit with uploads. It seems that I can’t see the uploads results.
I did not embed the form in my webpage; the jotform link was provided to the users.
Thank you for your help!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 24, 2014 at 06:52 AM
Unfortunately, we cannot receive attachments on forum post.
I did check your account and it seems you have received only one submission in this month and that submission does not have any file uploaded. I am not sure what has caused this issue as you have correctly set all the file upload questions as required.
Please add the "NoScript" widget and monitor if the issue persists.
- RGPAnswered on November 26, 2014 at 04:41 AMThank you for your help!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 26, 2014 at 08:06 AM
You are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.