- stevelackAsked on September 25, 2011 at 01:42 AM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 25, 2011 at 01:48 AM
To do this:
1. Open your form in JotForm
2. Right click on the Field
3. Select 'Shrink'
4. Once the fields are shrinked, press right click from your mouse and select Merge to above line (this merge option shows up only if you have two shrinked fields).
You may also click on the Properties icon on the field then click on 'Shrink'
If you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know.
- stevelackAnswered on September 25, 2011 at 02:07 AM
Thanks! I accidentally hit send before I finished typing the question and you still answered it for me! I've been working all night to get another form builder for Wordpress to do what I got done in 5 mins with Jot Forms!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 25, 2011 at 02:13 AM
I figured that was the one you were supposed to ask coming from the title. :) It is also good to know how JotForm makes it easier for you to get your forms done.
I will just edit the title and the content for you on your starting thread post for easier referencing on the forum searches.
Feel free to post your inquiries if you have other questions or concerns.
Thanks and warm regards,