- wattlesAsked on November 19, 2014 at 08:08 PM
So I have a list of girls interviewing for something. I have created a form that will be just a little bit different for each person because they will be interviewing at different times and on two different days. Is there some way to link my little survey (which is really a way to force these girls to RSVP that the time for their interview works for them) to the spreadsheet that I have from my original application? I would like the survey to create on more line on my spreadsheet confirming the time of each girls interview. That might be too complicated.
- CharlieAnswered on November 19, 2014 at 09:10 PM
I'm not sure if I understood your concern correctly, do you want to integrate your submissions from your survey form to your Google spreadsheet document?
If you are referring to how to integrate the submissions to a Google spreadsheet, you can check our guide here: http://www.jotform.com/help/228-How-to-Integrate-Form-with-Google-Spreadsheet
I made a sample form in my end and integrated it on my Google Spreadsheet.
1. After I fill out the form fields, I click the submit button.
2. After you followed the guide mentioned above regarding integration of Google Spreadsheet, you will then be provided a link to that document or you can visit your Google Drive to see it there. In the Google Spreadsheet that I have the submission was then received.
3. I filled out the form and the 2nd submission was then automatically added to my spreadsheet.
You can see the "Submissions Date" column to where I believe is what you are looking for? Capturing the actual date and time to when the interview answered the survey form?
I hope this helps or at least gives you an idea on how to proceed. Let us know if you need further assistance on this.