- tonymonjeAsked on September 25, 2011 at 06:04 AM
The problem we are having concerns the latest Jotform we created. Our latest website was built with wordpress on a .net url. Everything appeared to be working including the order form forwarding. Our .com site now forwards to the .net site with masking on so it comes up with the .com name. The .com is with yahoo, and the .net site is hosted under hostgator. The order form on our site will forward to my email when tested on the jotform site, but when filed out on our website, it does not forward to my emaill address.Page URL:
- fayzanAnswered on September 25, 2011 at 06:42 AM
bugs once more! what kind of service is this!!!! its nice drag and let go but the function!!!
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 25, 2011 at 09:32 AM
I was able to reproduce the said problem.
I have escalated this to our developers for further investigation.
We will keep you updated on the status of this issue via
Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.
- arnovanheijstAnswered on September 25, 2011 at 09:40 AM
i have the same problem, jotform is not forwarding to my email adress since one week now,
before it was working fine.
i hope the devolepers can fix this problem
- imorrisAnswered on September 25, 2011 at 09:55 AM
Need to know ASAP if this problem is resolved and controlled as our business is dependent on form submission. Thank you
- tonymonjeAnswered on September 25, 2011 at 11:22 AMThe test form comes to my email when tested from the jot form site, but I sent another test from our website that has not been forwarded, as all the rest I have tested through the form on our website, www.ultimatecupcake.com
Sent from my iPad
- AtacanCAnswered on September 25, 2011 at 01:32 PM
If your emails delivered when you try to send over Jotform.com, maybe you should check your jotform code on your website.
At now, your website is not working and gives an error "Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to www.ultimatecupcake.com", and I couldn't check the code by myself.
Please let us know if the problem is solved or not,
- tonymonjeAnswered on September 25, 2011 at 05:00 PM
Our ultimatecupcake.com site comes up just fine under firefox, safari, exporer, and especially under google chrome. I don't know why you cannot pull it up. We are still not getting forms forwarded.
- tonymonjeAnswered on September 25, 2011 at 05:55 PM
The problem appears to be fixed now, and it looks like the forms are being forwarded.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 05:07 AM
Thanks Tony for the update. Everything seems fine with aol rigth now. We will keep checking.