- mybackcrackerAsked on November 20, 2014 at 10:12 AM
I really like the button check box widget as it allows a great option for touch screen choices. Is there a way to use it so that more than 5 options can be displayed without it running off the page?
- BenAnswered on November 20, 2014 at 12:24 PM
What I would suggest is to break it into several (for example 2) button checkbox widgets instead of one.
This would allow you to set as many fields, but limit them to form size in the same way.
You could also use Button Radios widget instead as it will allow you to break the long line into several rows and adjust the width of the buttons.
For example: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/43235354387963
- mybackcrackerAnswered on December 14, 2014 at 04:33 PM
Thanks...but would it be too difficult to have the same options available in the button radio widget as far as allowing columns?...For touch screens the checkbox widget is the easiest to select.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 14, 2014 at 05:59 PM
Can you please described more why you cannot do as suggested by our colleague Ben?
If you checked his demo jotform http://form.jotformpro.com/form/43235354387963
it looks like this
the buttons doesn't run off the page.
- mybackcrackerAnswered on December 14, 2014 at 06:11 PMYes that works with buttons but not checked boxes so it limits me to one
choice not multiple and if I want to create several choices that means I
will have several different fields to incorporate into a document
- mybackcrackerAnswered on December 14, 2014 at 06:11 PMI appreciate your help as I said earlier B button widget has the ability to
add columns but this is not available on the check box widget