- serhouseAsked on November 20, 2014 at 01:20 PM
is it possible to make a visible sublabel for the phone field (the third field) just like for the upload button and also make the phone number mask (in this case +7 (___) __-__ ) always visible? I didn't find those options in the Form Builder.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 20, 2014 at 02:29 PM
You should be able to have the mask show when something is entered by enabling "Fill Mask Validation":
If this is not what you were looking for, let us know and we will be happy to see what else we can do.
- serhouseAnswered on November 20, 2014 at 04:52 PM
Hi David and thanks for your response.
What I was asking is actually: can I make the mask itself always visible as a hint (now +7 (___) ___-____ only appears when the mouse is moved over the Phone field, otherwise the field is empty and nothing notifies that the Phone should be entered).
If this is not possible, maybe I can somehow add a sublabel with a script&
Adding a regular label is not an option for me, because in my form style all labels are hidden.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 20, 2014 at 05:48 PM
The solution here is to replace the Phone field with a Text Box field. Then, set the Input Mask and the Hint Example on that Text Box.
- serhouseAnswered on November 28, 2014 at 10:47 AM
thank you for your help, that's what I was looking for!
- BenAnswered on November 28, 2014 at 01:10 PM
In my colleagues name, you are welcome.
Do let us know if you have any further questions.