- hockemekAsked on November 20, 2014 at 01:37 PM
Where can I change the thank you page to open in a new tab?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 20, 2014 at 03:18 PM
As I understand, you want your Thank You page to open in a new tab right? It is possible though you will need to embed the form source on your webpage.
1. On the form editor, go to "Setup & Embed" and then click "Embed Form" button.
2. On the Embed Form Wizard, you need to select the "Source" button.
3. Now, the Source Code is available on the text area field. You need to copy the code and paste in on your webpage.
4. Now you need to look for the <form> tag inside the html code. You need to add this attribute on the tag.
<form class="jotform-form" action="https://submit.jotform.com/submit/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx method="post" name="form_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" id="xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" accept-charset="utf-8">
When you now submit the form, a new tab will open showing your Thank You page.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you need further help. Thank you!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 20, 2014 at 03:22 PM
I'm sorry, the tag in the code was deleted by the form editor. Please refer to this screenshot.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 30, 2015 at 08:50 PM
I created a separate thread for your issue so that we can assist you properly. Here's the URL of the new thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/674129
Thank you for understanding.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 02:07 AM
In order for us to assist you properly, I have moved you question to a new thread. Please wait for our response shortly on this new thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1044102.